Disclaimer

The views, opinions, and observations expressed in this journal are my own and in no way reflect the views, opinions, or policy of the Peace Corps, Peace Corps Morocco, nor any other governmental or non-governmental organization.

Nor is anything written here necessarily drawn from my own views, opinions, and observations. Please consider all postings and pictures complete fabrications with absolutely no bearing on reality. For legal purposes, please additionally regard the author as utterly imaginary.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

More Pictures

I'm having flashbacks to last summer. Months of relative inactivity loom in front of me. Two weeks until the end of regular classes. English-teaching-induced malaise is overpowering me.
Not much to say, so here are some shots that my Aunt Ellen took while visiting a few weeks ago.
main street

beaching

I wore sunscreen

Ras el Ma/ Cap de L'eau/ Caboyawa

more ras el ma

main street from hotel

storks

mountain town tourist restaurant

Main Market

Tuesday Market

Tuesday Market 
family


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The views, opinions, and observations expressed in this journal are my own and in no way reflect the views, opinions, or policy of the Peace Corps, Peace Corps Morocco, governmental or non-governmental organizations.

Nor is anything written here necessarily my own views, opinions, or observations. Please consider all pictures and texts here to be complete fabrications with absolutely no bearing on reality, this one or any other. For legal purposes, please additionally consider the author to be utterly imaginary.